Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Brand New Beginning

A Brand New Beginning,
a way that i always exploring and waiting for,
although it has been a year and year passing through,
when the time keep moving and moving,
my mind is filling with all the worries and questions.

Sometimes i think I'm even light like a leaf,
not able to resist the external attack,
but i did ask myself,
should i keep on with all of these dreams?or have to face the reality?
i dun know whether stay in the same position is the best or else.
that's why a new beginning becomes the direction that exists in my mind for so long.

I think i need to get some changes,
changes that can bring me a new life,
although i do not know when will it arriving,
but i believe it is not far from me,
at least i still feel so..........

2 comments:

Celebration Working Committee said...

a new beginning? sounds like you want to change a brand new working environment?? is it true?

i keep your blog in my bookmark.

Little Song --- Anthony , 25 said...

haha, u are Ah Bean right?

A new beginning sounds i wanna change a brand new working environment?

it is right to say so but im quite happy with my reporting job right now, just a bite tired with the environment of office.

May be i should have some changes after working for 2 years aldy, so see how lah, who knows........

Little Song
17/4/2008
12.23am