Sunday, July 13, 2008

It is the time now........Finally, i make a decision for MYSELF.......就是現在。。。終於我為自己做出了一個決定。。。

It has been quite a long time that i did not update my blog. No why, just because i had fallen into a contradiction manual, until i refused to say anything.

After a long consideration, i make a decision for myself finally.

Although i do not know what is the best for me, but for the time being, i believe this is the right decision for myself.

A bite sad right now but as long as i know what i am doing and clear on the support from all my friends. i think it is worth to do so.

To be continued.................

好久沒有在這裡上載我的最新動向,不為什麽,只是最近陷入一個很矛盾的狀況,讓我不想說話。

考慮了好久,我終於為自己做出了一個決定。

雖然我不知道什麽對我最好,但我相信這是對我目前最好的決定。

有一點點傷心,但只要我知道自己在做些什麽及清楚朋友對我的支持,我想這是值得的。

再續。。。

Anthony
13/7/2008
10.50pm

2 comments:

冬天の景 said...

Gambate~!!!

Little Song --- Anthony , 25 said...

會加油的,你也一樣啊。

再見啦。